REGULATIONS OF THE FOXO365.PL WEBSITE
Thank you for visiting our website available at the internet address https://foxo365.pl (hereinafter as: "Foxo365.pl","Internet service","Service"). The purpose of Foxo365.pl is to enable the recipient to get acquainted with the scope of our activities and the range of services presented. The website also provides technical tools that allow you to contact us quickly and ask for details of possible cooperation.
The formula of these regulations assumes the establishment of general terms and conditions of using the Website, in particular the terms and conditions under which the use of electronic services available on the Website will be made, the submission of inquiries, the conclusion and implementation of contracts concluded through Foxo365.pl. These terms and conditions, if you decide to use Foxo365.pl, govern in particular the rules of using the Website, including our liability.
We invite you to read the regulations and use our services,
The Foxo365.pl team
1) ABOUT US
The owner of the Website is the company DELKOM 2000 SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Wejherowo (registered office and address for deliveries: ul. I Brygady Pancernej WP 36, 84-200 Wejherowo); entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000037202; registry court in which the company's documentation is kept: District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register; share capital in the amount of: PLN 50,000.00; NIP: 5881943861; REGON: 19202076900000, e-mail address: email@example.com and telephone number: 58 506 55 76 (hereinafter referred to as: "Service Provider").
- The terms used in these Regulations shall have the following meaning:
- CONTACT FORM - Electronic Service, an interactive form available on the Website enabling the Service Recipient to contact the Service Provider.
- INQUIRY FORM - Electronic Service, an interactive form available on the Website that allows the Customer to submit an Inquiry, in particular by selecting the Service that interests him.
- CIVIL CODE - the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all Service Recipients using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider the content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about new products and promotions on the Website.
- REGULATIONS - these Regulations of the Website.
- WEB SERVICE, SERVICE, FOXO365.PL - the Service Provider's website available at the Internet address https://foxo365.pl.
- SERVICE - a paid service, the performance of which for the benefit of the Service Recipient is the subject of the contract concluded by the Service Provider with the Service Recipient outside the Website based on the Service Recipient's Request
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Website in accordance with the Regulations.
- SERVICE RECIPIENT - a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which uses the functionality of the Website for purposes directly related to its business or professional activity (i.e. not being a consumer in this case).
- SERVICE PROVIDER - DELKOM 2000 SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its seat in Wejherowo (address of the seat and address for service: ul. I Brygady Pancernej WP 36, 84-200 Wejherowo); entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000037202; registry court where the company's documentation is kept: District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register; share capital in the amount of: PLN 50,000.00; NIP: 5881943861; REGON: 19202076900000, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: 58 506 55 76.
- INQUIRY - the Customer's declaration of the will to conclude a contract for the provision of Services with the Service Provider.
- Each Service Recipient may use the Website on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- Catalogs, advertisements, price lists and other information about the Services provided on the Website, in particular their descriptions and prices, do not constitute a commercial offer, but at most an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with its intended use and these Regulations, in accordance with the law and morality, with respect for personal rights, copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider, other Service Recipients and third parties. The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts. The Service Recipient is forbidden to provide illegal content.
- The service provider complies with Art. 14 sec. 1 of the Electronic Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended), pursuant to which: is not responsible for the stored data, who, while providing the resources of the ICT system for the purpose of data storage by the recipient, does not know about the unlawful nature of the data or related activities, and in the event of receiving an official notification or obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data or related activities immediately will prevent access to this data.
- The Service Provider informs that using the Website via the Internet is associated with risk. The main threat to every Internet user, including people using Electronic Services, is the possibility of "infecting" the ICT system by various types of software created mainly to cause damage, in particular computer viruses such as "worms" or "Trojan horses". To avoid the risks associated with this, it is important that the Service Recipient provides his equipment that he uses when connecting to the Internet with an anti-virus program and constantly updates it by installing its latest versions.
4) ELECTRONIC SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE
- The Service Recipient may use the following Electronic Services on the Website: Contact form, Inquiry Form and Newsletter. A detailed description of Electronic Services and the rules of their operation is available in the Regulations and on the Website.
- The use of Electronic Services by the Customers is free of charge, with the reservation that submitting an Inquiry by the Customer may lead to the conclusion of a contract with the Service Provider for the provision of Services, which entails an obligation to pay. In each case, the Customer is informed about the necessity to make payment and about the amount of all receivables before concluding the contract.
- the use of Contact Form it is possible after going to the tab "Contact us"Visible on the website of the Website and requires the Customer to take two further steps - (1) filling in the Contact Form with the data indicated as mandatory and (2) clicking on the Website after completing the Contact Form in the field"Send". In the Contact Form, it is necessary for the Service Recipient to provide the content of the message addressed to the Service Provider and the following data of the Service Recipient: name and surname, company name and e-mail address to which the Service Provider's reply should be sent.
- The Electronic Service Contact Form is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and ends when the message is sent through it or when the Service Recipient stops sending messages through it.
- Using the Inquiry Form It begins when the Service User selects the first Service that interests him, which is added to the cache of the Website. Submission of the Inquiry takes place after the Customer completes a total of two subsequent steps - (1) completing the Inquiry Form and (2) clicking on the Website after completing the Inquiry Form field "Ask for an offer"- until then, it is possible to modify the entered data on your own (to do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the Website). In the Inquiry Form, it is necessary for the Service Recipient to provide the following data regarding the Service Recipient: name and surname, tax identification number, e-mail address and contact telephone number, as well as information regarding the subject of the Inquiry: type and quantity of Services.
- The Electronic Service Inquiry Form is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and ends when the Inquiry is submitted through it or when the Customer ceases to submit the Inquiry through it earlier.
- Use of the Newsletter it is possible after selecting the appropriate checkbox when completing the Inquiry Form - upon submitting the Inquiry, the Customer is subscribed to the Newsletter.
- The Newsletter Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient may, at any time and without giving any reason, unsubscribe from the Newsletter (unsubscribe from the Newsletter) by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
5) CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A CONTRACT FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES
- The conclusion of the contract for the provision of Services presented on the Website is possible after the Customer submits an Inquiry in accordance with point 4.5 of the Regulations.
- The Customer's inquiry is a non-binding inquiry, on the basis of which the Service Provider may only establish contact with the Customer (by e-mail or telephone) in order to present him a tailored Service offer. Therefore, the Website allows only the Customer to submit an individual inquiry, which may lead to the conclusion of a contract with the Service Provider.
- The conclusion of the contract for the provision of Services always takes place outside the Website after the parties agree on the detailed terms of such contract. The terms of providing the Services are governed in particular by a separate written agreement concluded by the Service Provider with the Service Recipient in the event that the Service Recipient expresses the will to accept the offer proposed to him.
6) CONTACT WITH FOXO365.PL
The main form of ongoing distance communication with the Service Provider is the Contact Form and electronic mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), through which you can exchange information with the Service Provider regarding the use of the Website. The Service Recipients may also contact the Service Provider in other ways permitted by law, using the contact details indicated at the beginning of the Regulations.
7) COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE WEBSITE
1. The basis and scope of the Service Provider's liability towards the Service Recipient are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code (including Art. 471 et seq. Of the Civil Code).
2. Complaints related to the operation of the Website or Electronic Services may be submitted by the Service Recipient, for example, via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
1. The Service Provider recommends including in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity; (2) the Customer's claims; and (3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
2. The Service Provider will respond to the complaint immediately, not later than within 30 calendar days from the date of its submission.
9. Copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and its individual elements, including content, graphics, works, designs and signs available within it belong to the Service Provider or other authorized third parties and are protected by the Act of February 4 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83, as amended) and other provisions of generally applicable law. The protection granted to the Website covers all forms of their expression.
10. The trademarks of the Service Provider and third parties should be used in accordance with applicable law.
9) ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider is entitled to immediately remove the content posted by the Service Recipient on the Website if he deems it to be inconsistent with the subject of the Website, untrue, unreliable, indecent, offensive or infringing the rights of third parties without calling the Service Recipient to change or delete them.
- The Service Provider may terminate the Service Recipient's contract for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending such a Service Recipient an appropriate statement.
- The Service Provider does not guarantee that the Website is error-free or that the Service Recipient will be able to operate the Website without problems and disruptions.
- The Service Provider is not liable to the Service Recipient for damages and failure to fulfill obligations resulting from any errors and technical failures as well as technical breaks.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to the Service Recipient for damages and failure to fulfill obligations resulting from force majeure events (e.g. natural disasters, earthquakes, fires, floods, epidemics, riots, wars, riots) or any other causes beyond the Service Provider's control.
- The Service Provider is liable to the Service Recipient, regardless of its legal basis, only up to the amount of fees paid to the Service Provider by such Service Recipient for the use of Electronic Services of the Website, and in their absence - only up to PLN 500.00 (say: five hundred zlotys). The Service Provider is liable to the Service Recipient only for typical and actually incurred damages, foreseeable at the time of concluding the contract, excluding lost profits.
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient who is not a consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider's seat.
10) FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Agreements concluded on the basis of these Regulations are concluded in Polish and in accordance with Polish law.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law; adding or changing the currently provided Electronic Services; changes to the Service Provider's data - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations will not in any way infringe the rights acquired by the Customers before the effective date of the amendments to the Regulations, in particular, amendments to the Regulations will not affect the inquiries already submitted or submitted and the Services purchased.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
Thank you for careful reading!
If you have any questions, we are always at your disposal - please contact us using the data provided at the beginning.
We invite you to cooperate,
The Foxo365.pl team